Ask yourself these questions:
If my jewelry disappeared today, would I be….
- Devastated about the sentimental loss?
- Afraid to wear my other uninsured jewelry?
- Unable to cover the cost to replace it?
- Subject to coverage limits with my current insurance?
- Worried about having to settle for a replacement of lesser quality than the original?
- At risk of having my insurance rates go up?
How much does jewelry insurance cost?
Rates depend on where you live, but for most people, jewelry insurance will cost 1-2% of the value of your jewelry. For example, a $5,000 engagement ring could cost as little as $50 per year to insure.
Its devastating to have jewelry that represents special moments in your life get lost or stolen. That’s why Atlantic Insurance Group has teamed up with Jewelry Insurance Brokerage of North American ( JIBNA ) to offer jewelry insurance.
A specialized jewelry insurance policy provides comprehensive coverage against scenarios-like mysterious disappearance ( or unexplained loss ) that may not be covered by a standard homeowners or renters insurance or by warranties.